SPEED YOUR WAY THROUGH THE AIRPORT!
Did you know that you can print out your Aloha Airlines boarding pass from your home or office computer as much as 24 hours in advance? (But not within 2 hours of your scheduled departure time).
Or, you can skip the lines at the airport ticket counters by obtaining a boarding pass from our convenient express kiosks. (At least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time).
HERE ARE SOME OTHER TRAVEL TIPS TO HELP SPEED YOU ON YOUR WAY
- Before leaving for the airport
- Do not bring prohibited items to the airport.
Pack carefully with these tips in mind:
- Place valuables such as jewelry, cash and laptop computers in carry-on baggage only. Tape your businesscard to the bottom of your laptop.
- Avoid wearing clothing, jewelry and accessories that contain metal. Metal items may set off the alarm on the metal detector.
- Avoid wearing shoes that contain metal or have thick soles or heels. All footwear must now be passed through the x-ray,and shoes that are easy to take off and put on speed up the process.
- Put all undeveloped film and cameras with film in your carry-on baggage. Checked baggage screening equipment will damage undeveloped film.
- If you wish to lock your baggage, use a TSA-recognized lock.
- Do not bring lighters or prohibited matches to the airport.
- Do not pack wrapped gifts and do not bring wrapped gifts to the checkpoint. Wrap on arrival or ship your gifts prior toyour departure. TSA may have to unwrap packages for security reasons.
- Leave plenty of time to get to the airport, and find parking if necessary. Aloha Airlines recommends that you arrive at theairport 90 minutes in advance of an inter-island flight and at least two hours in advance of a transpacific flight.
At the Airport
- Make sure your bags have luggage tags with your name and contact numbers.
- Keep your boarding pass and government-issued photo ID handy. At some airports, you will be required to show your boarding pass more than once.
Place the following items in your carry-on baggage or in a plastic bag prior to entering the screening checkpoint:
- Mobile phones
- Loose change
- Money clips
- PDAs (personal data assistants)
- Large amounts of jewelry
- Metal hair decorations
- Large belt buckles
Take your laptop and video cameras with cassettes out of their cases and place them in a bin provided at the checkpoint. Take OFF all outer coats, suit coats, jackets and blazers. Please be present at the boarding gate 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.